All you need to know about Ooni of Ife’s fourth wife Ashley Adegoke: Family, Age, Net worth, Career, Husband
Princess Ashley Afolashade Adegoke, some sources claimed, is the new queen after Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi’s heart .
She is called Olori Ashley and she is an entrepreneur and an accountant. The pretty queen runs a non-profit organization known as Ashley Adegoke Foundation.
She was based in London before relocating to Ile Ife.
Ashley isn’t a new entrant at the Ile Ife palace. She is not a new lover in Ooni’s life too.
She calls herself a bookkeeper and donor who is for the most part engaged with beneficent works.
Princess Ashley Adegoke has a unidentified however huge total assets. She is the Owner of Triple Two Coffee on top of being the CEO at Risencrowd Limited.
Six Things You Should Know About Ooni’s Fourth Wife, Ashley Adegoke
- She is the founder of the Ashley Adegoke Foundation, which was established after the legacy of her late father, Prince Jacob Adebiyi Adegoke.
- She is a Princess in Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Ashley has been a long-time lover of the Ooni, even before his marriage to Naomi Silekunola.
- She is reportedly a single mother of two, the reason the monarch could not marry her then.
- Ashley bagged a degree in account from the University of Greenwich.
- Ashley Adegoke is an entrepreneur and philanthropist based in London.